Monday, March 26, 2012

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 (1990)

TCM. DEFINITELY not a family flick. This version is my favorite, because it features Viggo Mortensen as one of the family members. 


This film is the reason why I do not ever want to get lost in Texas. No offense to you, Texas, I just don't ever want to get lost there. I think a good bit of America might agree with me. Personally though, I think it's interesting how the people in this film got to where they are. I am not 100% sure about it, but oh well. It's an interesting story anyways. 


The little girl in this film is so convincing that she needs help, that I legitimately thought she needed saving the very first time I saw this film. I got scared out of my mind when she did what she did. I think that's why so many people love this series, even though it has had so many remakes and sequels made based on it. 




I personally think the scariest thing about this whole movie series is the fact that in one of the films, it starts off by saying it is based upon a true story. (I did some investigation, most of the TCM movies was made up although partially based upon previous real life serial killers. There was no family of chainsaw wielding killers, though.)











Pictures from:
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQyOTQwNDA3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ3NzQyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkPtGbpk4pvYpHQiB7sYiH0eWqO6DZim-DTSXy0YfCUuCe_qLLyOjzAtpiFyglCuAeSOa45Tilc_5_yRCqHseZA80QlbSd1TJg66kfdtyxDrA49UrrN-DfsRh-1bWXtllb91FsuQT2l4Q/s1600/TCM+III+-+2.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGkCq-k5MdlaQV_rCeUWV0ZInoefW7DdzUVzT7Nd9YZuIz__nBgy_eBxSxcgfhDjOVrGrXP0-_VSmRQlv7ROUwEUObeYE-Xj5M_hyHth46fwPGPR3TuJtl7Qf-jtryNDCtjhlX4-eIfIY_/s320/600full-leatherface--the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-iii-.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment